Sunday, February 13, 2011

12/2/2011

during orchestra practice

do those orchestra things from 7am till  1pm!
finally we finished all of it! :D
only form 3's heaven pack!
monday only pack! :)
here's some pictures for today!
(copy from orchestra blog)










affter orchestra practice

daddy, py, jazz, jason, chen, yikang, shirly, jenny, ky, kahyeang came my hs take angpau! :D

about 5.30pm, 
went daddy hs for steamboat! 
just reach thr, 
they edi sit down judi jor..
-.-
i also gt play!! :D
1st time judi with money lehh..
XDD
cuz mami dun let me judi with money de
haha!
i played 50 cent only..
at first borrow RM2 from shirly, 
then win jor quit alot, 
thn give back her RM2! :D
i win RM8! :D
thx jazz a!
haha!

LOL!
py n yikang ask me sit beside them give them some luck! 
BOOM! XD


time to back home!
that's all for 12/2! :)  

gosh!
leave my hs key at shirly's beg!
n my comb leave at daddy hs! -.-
her maid ate it! XD
(daddy said geh)
stupid! XD



shan didn't go daddy hs, n also my hs!
cuz her grandpa b'day.

No comments:

Post a Comment